    Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
    books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
    certification

    Marie, Jul 7, 2004

  2. >Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
    >books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
    >certification

    ping Cindy....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004

  3. In news: 290a901c4644b$21ad5930$,
    Marie <> wrote:
    > Does anyone knows what are some good Microsoft classes or
    > books for someone who's starting to obtain a MCSD
    > certification

    Hi Marie,

    You haven't said which language you're most familiar with - VB or C#. You
    haven't said which part of the world you're in if you're looking for live
    classes.

    The "good books" question is posted often enough here that a search at
    groups.google.com with "book" and the number of the exam should bring up
    lots of leads. Also, if you scroll down and look through messages for the
    last month or so you'll see a lot of information that you'll find helpful.

    The Microsoft Learning site,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp, has the
    ID numbers of Microsoft classes that pertain to each of the exams, although
    the class isn't guaranteed to cover all of the information you'll need for
    the exam. Links on that page for each class take you to a page that allows
    you to search for training centers that offer the courses. That's no
    guarantee that they're good instructors though.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 7, 2004
  4. I read Microsoft.net Core Requirements, and I got MCSD.net last year. It includes four books:
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing WIndows-Based Applications with
    Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, and Microsoft Visual C# .NET/ Matthew A. Stoecker with
    Microsoft Corporation. --2nd ed.
    p. cm.
    First ed. was entered under title. c2002.
    Includes index.
    ISBN 0-7356-1926-3
    You can search more about these books online.

    --
    Joseph Shine=Haibo Shi
    Early Achiever Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for Microsoft.net

    I like solving problems, and making friends.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpYm8=?=, Jul 10, 2004