    and more abt. study guide.

    Thanking
    GIRISH
    girish, Jun 8, 2004

  2. No

    Disillusioned_01, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, Jun 8, 2004
  4. girish

    Eric Guest

    girish wrote:

    > Can any one pls.. guide me in getting .NET certification
    > and more abt. study guide.

    Google can be helpful.
    Eric, Jun 9, 2004
  5. >No

    Oh, go on post the link!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 9, 2004
  6. girish

    Curly Guest

    Just read some of the postings in this newsgroup - ther's
    all sorts of opinions about the different study guides. A
    lot of people like the Gundleroy books for VB and the
    Kalani books for C# - nobody seems to like the MS Press
    books very much

    Curly, Jun 11, 2004
  7. The study guides may be helpful, but hands-on is the best approach. Just start creating some simple apps.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=, Jun 12, 2004