    I want mcsd so I can move here to America and work hard.

    What I need to do for mcsd, please help.

    Waiting for reply

    Yusuf Islam, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Yusuf Islam

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >My name is Yusuf Islam

    Didn't you used to be Cat Stevens?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Yusuf Islam

    SSW Guest

    Yusuf,

    For MCSD click on link below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    For MCAD click on link below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

    For other certification click on link below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    HTH(Hope this helps)

    Thanks,

    sswalia
    MCSD, MCAD, OCA

    SSW, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Yusuf Islam

    Eric Guest

    Just to make sure you know this - there is not a guarantee that you'll
    get a job just because you get an MCAD or MCSD. You also need work
    experience if you want a good job.

    Eric

    Eric, Dec 29, 2003
  5. Yusuf Islam

    Bill Guest

    And thats where the problem starts and ends, no experience -> no work -> no
    experience.

    But at least you have a certificate.

    Yawn...

    Bill, Dec 30, 2003