    srini Guest

    Do I get MCSD If I complete 70-305, 70-306, 70-310, 70-
    300 and 70-229 at my own pace...
    srini, Dec 22, 2003

  2. srini

    Guest Guest

    I don't know what you pace is, but you will need to complete the exams
    before they are retired. After completing the last exam, then you are
    certified.

    Guest, Dec 23, 2003

  3. One web, one windows, on XML web services, the architecture exam and an
    elective (in your case SQL Server). As long as you have this combination,
    you can mix C# and VB.NET if you wish.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  4. srini

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well .net is going to last a bit... though i wouldnt rule out some
    modifications... if things dont change drastically the exams will be around
    as is... if they do... then you will have new set of exams and (if you are
    still doing them at your own pace and havent finished all of them... or even
    if you have ur mcsd cert), you get year to upgrade to new certs....

    hope that helps

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Dec 24, 2003