    network security seems to be in demand now, are there any
    cisco, or security certs currently being offered that
    would stand out on resumes?

    chris, Aug 15, 2003

  2. chris

    Jay Walters Guest

    Actually, as far as "breaking into the career": MCSD is
    probably the best tool that can help self-thought
    developers cross into the field (that is, with msft
    platforms). - It proves a minimum base of knowledge.

    I don't want to sound discouraging but under the current
    economy I think you'd find it extremely difficult to find
    a position considering college grads and experienced
    developers are out of work accross the country.

    Yes there are Cisco certs you can obtain. Check out
    www.vue.com

    Best of Luck,

    ~Jay

    that