    What was the level of difficulty compared to other exams
    for the MCSE? What are your recommendations? Should I use
    Transcender along with Microsoft Press?
    Andre, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Andre

    Nathan Guest

    More difficult but you would rather take the Implementing SQL Server 2000
    Databases exam instead.
    Nathan, Aug 4, 2003

  3. I took 70-229 and I used the MOC (MS official Curriculum)
    that you get at the class room training, Transcender,
    anbd measureup.com and I passed without a problem.

    Eric Padelford, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Andre

    Jon Guest

    This may help you.