    heartly appreciated.
    --
    Thank You
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGE=?=, Dec 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGE=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Deepa wrote:
    > I want to do mcsd but i dont hav any material available for this exam.If any
    > one has ebooks please send me on this email ,any help is
    > heartly appreciated.
    > --
    > Thank You

    Buy the books, buy the software... read and practive. What's email got
    to do with it !
    Cerebrus, Dec 18, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGE=?=

    Alan T Guest

    Hi,
    Can you state the URL please?

    Alan T, Jan 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGE=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Accelerated Ideas wrote:
    > The URL for 101 .Net code samples is:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f8-033d-420b-a3b1-3074505c03f3&displaylang=en
    >
    > You can choose to download the samples in C# or VB from there. The samples
    > are decent enough to get an overview of each area of .Net development (but no
    > more)
    >
    > --
    > Graham Downing

    Graham, do you know the URL to download the VS 2005 version of these
    sample programs. I can't seem to find it.
    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007