    mulitple choice? Short answer?
    Thanks in advance.
    Chris

    Chris, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Chris

    Eric Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Does anyone have a suggestion for the 70-316 transcender?
    > The one from the Microsoft Kit and Transcender are quite
    > different. What should I expect from the exam and is it
    > mulitple choice? Short answer?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Chris

    Multiple choice. The Transcenders test is the same format as the real
    test.

    Eric, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Chris

    DalePres Guest

    I used the transcender for 70-316. I didn't find it helpful at all. The
    questions were not even close in difficulty or context to what was on the
    exam. Though, in Transcender's behalf, their tests were much harder than
    the real ones, so I suppose if you have the knowledge to do well on them,
    the real test would be easy in comparison.

    Dale

    DalePres, Apr 10, 2004