    course materials) necessary to take the MCSD.NET exams?

    Regards,
    Andy Day

    Andy Day, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Andy Day

    Guest Guest

    Would a MCSD or MCSD.NET be more useful to your company? Have you actually
    completed any of the MCSD exams?

    Guest, Jan 1, 2004

  3. If it were me, MCSD.NET all the way, unless your company is going to stay in
    COM for quite some time and will not pay for .NET. It will be better for
    your future. And, if the company is not .NET yet, you will be the pioneer,
    which could help you at your current job in both position (you will be the
    mentor/senior) and salary (you now are the leader). If they do not see any
    value, you can move on and you have MCSD.NET as a bullet point.

    If you are ready for MCSD now, the old version can be okay, but I would head
    towards the future (or present if your company is using .NET).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 1, 2004