    i going to have to learn .NET and do that?

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Steven B., Jul 13, 2003

  2. Steven B.

    Pietkom Guest

    Hey my brother this Guys in Washington want all of us to
    move very fast to the .NET framework. so u better watch
    out ok .NET is the solution not long fron now ok.

    Pietkom
    Lagos

    Pietkom, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Microsoft certifications are intended to cover current technology, not "out
    of date" technology. Microsoft considers the Visual Studio 6 technology to
    be out-of-date.

    , www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Steven B.

    Alan Davis Guest

    What Guy's from Washington are they.

    Alan Davis, Jul 13, 2003
  5. Steven B.

    Jamie Guest

    I'll just translate Cindy's post for all you non-Gates-ites

    "MS need .Net to succeed and are trying to get as many people to move
    over to it as possible!"

    Reminds me of the "exciting" numbers they posted of uptake of
    Passport. Taken with a pinch of salt when they force folks to get a
    Passport so they can continue to use the MCP private site.

    Jamie, Jul 13, 2003
  6. Steven B.

    John S Guest

    lol!