    30th? If not how valuable will a discontinued certification be (I know that
    the knowledge will not be lost)? Thanks for any information!

    Todd

    Todd Casey, Jan 25, 2004

  2. >Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
    >30th?

    As likely as finding WOMD's on Mar's

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
    >>30th?

    > As likely as finding WOMD's on Mar's

    Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 27, 2004
  4. >Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

    You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Todd Casey

    Todd Casey Guest

    Does anyone have an answer to my question?

    Thanks,

    Todd

    Todd Casey, Jan 27, 2004
  6. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

    > You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

    Does Iraq have space launching capabilities? Better invade them again
    to make sure. I hear Syria might.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 27, 2004
  7. >Does Iraq have space launching capabilities? Better invade them again
    >to make sure. I hear Syria might.

    Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004
  8. The answer is still no.

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:15:32 -0600, "Todd Casey" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone have an answer to my question?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Todd
    >
    >"Todd Casey" <> wrote in message
    >> I have been studying to obtain the MCSD certification using VC++. I am
    >> currently preparing for the 70-016 exam and noticed today that it has been
    >> scheduled for discontinuation on June 30, 2004.
    >>
    >> Will Microsoft be offering a VC++ MCSD .NET certification starting June
    >> 30th? If not how valuable will a discontinued certification be (I know

    >that
    >> the knowledge will not be lost)? Thanks for any information!
    >>
    >> Todd

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2004
  9. Todd Casey

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well iraq's launching capability was so good that couldnt even lauch one to
    land in kuwait or anywhere else...
    on mars.... hahah... that would be a laugh.

    --

    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 27, 2004
  10. You will remain certified until market recognize your credential if you earn
    MCSD by June 2004
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Jan 27, 2004
  11. Todd Casey

    Daniel P. Guest

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:%...
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    > >>Who knows, they sure as heck weren't in Iraq.

    > > You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

    > Does Iraq have space launching capabilities?

    They have a star gate.

    > Better invade them again
    > to make sure. I hear Syria might.

    Too late. The elections are coming this year.

    Daniel P., Jan 28, 2004
  12. Daniel P. wrote:
    > "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    > in message news:%...

    >>>You mean to tell me they could be on Mars???

    >>Does Iraq have space launching capabilities?

    > They have a star gate.
    >

    >>Better invade them again
    >>to make sure. I hear Syria might.

    > Too late. The elections are coming this year.

    Bush lost the last election and he still got to be President.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 28, 2004