    on the email list for ever. How do I sign up for the beta exams?

    Paul Hatcher
    MCSD VB6 & .NET
    Paul Hatcher, Feb 26, 2006

  2. If you are a current MCAD or MCSD, Betas for the Upgrade Exams will start
    Feb. 13. Registration is open now.

    Here are the registration codes and where to register:

    * Exam 71-551: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the
    Microsoft .NET Framework -- Promo Code: UPG551
    * Exam 71-552: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows® Developer by Using the
    Microsoft .NET Framework -- Promo Code: 552BTA
    * Exam 71-553: UPGRADE: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework: Part 1 --
    Promo Code: BTA553
    * Exam 71-554: UPGRADE: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework:- Part 2 --
    Promo Code: UPG554

    Seating is limited. Pre-register via one of the following training centers
    to reserve your spot. NOTE : Beta exams will not be available in China,
    India and Pakistan.

    Thomson Prometric: http://securereg3.prometric.com/
    Pearson VUE: http://www.vue.com/ms/

    Find study resources here:
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/

    Vishal R Joshi
    Product Planner - Technical | Developer & Database Certifications |
    Microsoft
    http://www.VishalJoshi.Blogspot.com

    PS: This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights.

    Vishal R Joshi [MSFT], Feb 27, 2006

  3. Paul Hatcher

    Paul Hatcher Guest

    Thanks Vishal

    Paul

    Paul Hatcher, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Paul Hatcher

    George James Guest

    Does this mean that *anybody* with i.e., an MCSD.NET cert can take the exams
    you mentioned below?

    I ask this because I have been contacted directly by MS for every exam
    except 71-551, and this is the first time I've seen a promo code for that
    particular exam

    I just called our local ProMetric center, where I took my 5 MCSD.NET exams
    at, and they do indeed offer 71.551, and the first thing I was asked was,
    "Do you have a voucher?"

    I think I have vouchers for all of the exams except 71-551, and now I seem
    to have at least a promo code for 71-551 provided by you. Does this mean
    that I can sit for the upgrade exam any time now?

    Regards,

    -George

    George James, Mar 2, 2006