    anoop Guest

    Hello,
    Where do I get Transcender CD for MCSD. please help

    anoop, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Hello, Anoop.

    http://www.transcender.com

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 5, 2003

  3. anoop

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2003
  4. anoop

    Guest Guest

    Hi An Oop,

    Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, then it's not too late to tell Santa what
    you want.

    WKidd

    Guest, Dec 5, 2003
  5. anoop

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If so, then it's not too late to tell Santa what
    >you want.

    I'm sure he/she would want something better than that for Christmas.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Hey, I just gave him an URL for X-Mas.

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 5, 2003
  7. anoop

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey, I just gave him an URL for X-Mas.

    Oh the Christmas spirit brings out the best in people!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2003
  8. anoop

    Jay Walters Guest

    Perhaps you should start with a Google CD ...

    *sigh* .. It's really no wonder that employers don't want
    to pay for engineers... you'd figure in the 50-100k
    salary range that people could f*ing figure it out.

    Jay Walters, Dec 6, 2003
  9. anoop

    Jay Walters Guest

    Bah Hum-Bug...

    Jay Walters, Dec 6, 2003
  10. anoop

    Kline Sphere Guest

    .... Now where is Tiny Tim - I want to sack him!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  11. anoop

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >*sigh* .. It's really no wonder that employers don't want
    >to pay for engineers... you'd figure in the 50-100k
    >salary range that people could f*ing figure it out.

    Yes but most of these people are not engineers, they are morons.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003

    Disillusioned_01, Dec 7, 2003
  13. anoop

    Jason Guest

    ebay.com is the good place to get transcender CD

    Jason, Dec 9, 2003
  14. anoop

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Really? I thought most of them hung around under bridges eating passing
    Billy Gates.... :D

    Lorne Smith, Dec 10, 2003