  1. Can someone give me a good reference books in order to
    prepare for my MCSD(.net) Currently working overseas and
    not much of a selection here in Bosnia. Thanks Terrell

    Terrell Hebert, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Hi Terrell,

    This question is asked and answered pretty often here. Go to
    groups.google.com and put in "good book" and the number of the exam you're
    preparing for.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 12, 2004

  3. I don't know if you could order these from Bosnia, but here are the Amazon
    links for your reference. Since you didn't mention whether you're interested
    in vb or c#, Iam giving both of them.

    MCAD VB.net track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    Good luck !

    - Raja.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Terrell Hebert

    Oyvind Guest

    The Self Paced Training Kit from MS Press is a pretty good
    value. The kit also includes a set of practice exams and
    a 90 day evaluation version of MS Visual Studio .Net.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735619255/qid=109
    7583953/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/026-5461584-4444412

    Although the text books may not cover all the details that
    may be required for the exams, you will probably find that
    it is sufficient if you already have some working
    experience with .Net, and also study the .Net help files
    (MSDN).

    The kit does not include any material for the elective
    exams, however, so you'll have to purchase extra material
    for that.

    Oyvind, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Terrell Hebert

    alex green Guest

    It's old version. 70-305 training kit 2° is out.

    alex green, Oct 12, 2004