    advice would be appreciated. I will be looking for a job
    in about 4 months as my assignment runs out and I am
    looking for something to seperate myself from the pack.
    Will, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Will

    Eric Guest

    Will wrote:

    > Hello all. I am interested in obtaining my mcsd or mcad.
    > My company has allotted 3000 for training.

    I don't think $3000 will go very far with classes, and you're better
    off using the money to buy good books and practice tests.

    For C#, the Training Guides by Amit Kalani are good.

    For VB.NET, the Training Guides by Mike Gunderloy are good.

    Either way, you should get the practice tests from Transcender or
    MeasureUp.

    Also, you really need to find a local .NET user group. They have free
    meetings and training events.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 23, 2004