    What would I need to do to upgrade to .Net certification

    Cheers
    Dylan.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4=?=, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Hello,

    In fact, you have to need a lot of subjects to study
    specially if you a .NET Beginner.

    before I can tell you my advice please tell me are you
    going to take MCAD (windows applications) or (web
    applications). Of you want MCSD.NET which contains both?

    Have a nice day
    Michael Youssef
    ..NET Architect
    MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSE, MCSA

    Michael Youssef, Apr 30, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4=?=

    Me2 Guest

    Hello Dylan,

    There are no upgrade exams for the MCSD track. You must take all the
    regular exams for the MCSD for .Net certification. Look at the Microsoft
    site for all the particulars:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/default.asp

    HTH,

    Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the
    results."
    -- Winston Churchill

    Me2, Apr 30, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4=?=

    hasan Guest

    tell me about MCSD.net wht's benefit of that

    hasan, May 1, 2004
  5. >What would I need to do to upgrade to .Net certification?

    Take the exams, but first you need to know which ones to take, may be
    a bit tricky for you to find out?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004