    date and also for the web-based app development.

    Also does anyone have any recommendations for the Best
    material to use for MCSD 6?

    Sean, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Sean

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I was wondering how long it would take on average to
    >complete the training MCSD for Visual Studio 6 Track and
    >MCSD for .NET. I'm planning to do it self-paced, but even
    >with instructor-led classes how long does is take to train
    >for both tracks?

    Depends totally on the individual and what they know. So it could be
    anywhere between one week and one year, or even never.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Sean

    Jaime Guest

    And you might want to check here for the discontinuation
    dates for some of the vb6 exams:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/status/examstor
    etire.asp

    I would just go for the .net track.