    for MCSD Exams are OLD and they said to research for newer books.

    is it true or not?

    Best Regards , ehsan from IRAN

    Ehsan khaki, Dec 2, 2008

  2. "Ehsan khaki" <Ehsan > wrote in message
    > HI
    >
    > Im ehsan from iran. I have a question about MCSD!
    > some sites noticed that the references those The Microsft`s site
    > introduced
    > for MCSD Exams are OLD and they said to research for newer books.
    >
    > is it true or not?

    Most of the exams related to the MCAD/MCSD certifications will be expired on
    3/31/09.

    What you should research and study for, depends on where you are in the
    process, and what your level of expertise in particularly areas might be.

    If you're just starting out, there's probably not much benefit in investing
    time in the exams/certs based on the .NET Framework v1.1, ergo the MCAD/MCSD
    probably is not a viable option.

    In such cases, you should be exploring the newer MCPD (Microsoft Certified
    Professional Developer) certification, which is based on .NET Framework v2.0
    (VS2005) and .NET Framework v3.5 (VS2008).

    See http://www.microsoft.com/mcp/mcpd for more information.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 3, 2008

  3. Ehsan khaki

    Faz Guest

    Hi Ehsan ,
    Have you had any luck finidinh new material yet? When is your exam due? have
    you booked a date yet?
    Merci,
    Farzaneh

    Faz, Jan 7, 2009