    rightfully have to complete.
    ..

    www.bonganisjn@yahoo.

    Boogghy, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Hi Boogghy,

    The VS6 MCSD core exams have all been discontinued. It is no longer possible
    to achieve the MCSD certification based on those exams if you did not
    complete all of them before June 30, 2004.

    If you want any sort of MCSD you have to do the VS.NET exams.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Boogghy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    wow its you cindy....

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Boogghy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Where you been ? Screwing around ? Ha Ha Ha !

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  5. Boogghy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    I know a lot of you out here hate me... you can direct that hate towards
    me. not others.
    my posting

    person claming to be me

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  6. >I know a lot of you out here hate me... you can direct that hate towards
    >me. not others.
    >my posting

    just goes to prove that this dude is just your everyday a$$fcuker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  7. Boogghy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    dont understand it... i have my blog and my email address... if they so hate
    me.. they should just write to me.
    atleast that way i know the ones that hate me and the ones that dont.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  8. >dont understand it... i have my blog and my email address... if they so hate
    >me.. they should just write to me.

    it's called being a coward.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  9. Boogghy

    Hermit Dave Guest

    yeah and i remember somebody calling me a coward before (for me running out
    of my country of birth!!! or was it being capitalistic minded... either way
    sounded like both). Atleast i have the decency to use my own address incase
    anyone has any objections or feels offended towards whatever things i say...

    oh well...

    BTW To the person who tried to post as me... i have listed my IP address
    earlier... you can try and hack into my server.. which is what i use to
    post... if you manage to get that far.. you are free to post from there...
    dont bother... (my server is up 24x7x 365 and i boot it up once a
    fornight... either way if you are smart enough you will find my ip incase i
    reboot in future.)

    And lastly... Cindy is probably the most helpful person around here. Please
    try and mind your language as far as addressing her is concerned.
    Again if you have a problem with me... deal with me.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)