MCSD Professionals needed

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Chrissy Gavin, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. My company, Azaleos is a pioneer in the delivery of
    managed messaging solution appliances for the Microsoft
    messaging platform. We need SR Developers with the
    following skills:

    .. C#
    .. SQL
    .. Significant work in Active Directory /LDAP etc.
    .. Understanding of Exchange and Exchange Clusters
    .. WMI coding in C#
    .. ADSI coding in C#
    .. .NET architecture including ADO.NET

    Are <b>YOU</B> interested or <B>Do YOU KNOW SOMEONE</B>
    who would be interested?

    If so please contact me!

    Thanks

    Chrissy Gavin
    Recruiter
    Azaleos Corporation

    Chrissy Gavin, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Please view my portfolio at following url.

    http://www.jawadali.com

    Regards,
    Jawad Ali

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF3YWQgQWxp?=, Apr 7, 2005