  1. I want to do mcsd but some one told me that it has
    expired. and new certification will be launched. can any
    one brief me?????????

    Muhammad Azam, May 12, 2005

  2. Hi Muhammad,

    Perhaps you're thinking of the MCP exams for Visual Studio 6. They were
    retired last year. The MCP exams for Visual Studio .NET currently focus on
    VS.NET 2003. There is a new version of Visual Studio (2005) due out later
    this year. No one knows if there will be new exams developed and if so, what
    the upgrade path will be.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, May 15, 2005