    keyhole? Is the exam timed? Is it possible to pause the exam, take a break
    and have a cigar, for instance ;-) ? Then get back looking through a keyhole
    as the real McCoy, yeah !
    Aleksey Pilipenko, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Val Guest

    Of course is not timed. You don't pay money to test center
    in exchange of stress. When you are bored just click the
    pause button and go to the test center's bar, drink a few
    beers and return to the exam whenever you want.
    They guarantee you very nice moments and relaxation during
    the test.

    questionnaire through a

    Val, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Of course the exam is timed. If they gave you unlimited time and allowed
    you to come & go as you please, you could go looking up the answers! I've
    not yet ever come accross ANY exam where you were allowed to do this...

    I don't know if the GUI is the same as the practice test you've used, but
    the size of windows is normally denoted by your current screen resolution so
    maybe you need to up yours a bit?

    "Aleksey Pilipenko" <> wrote in message
    > I've been using MCSD Practice Test v.4 to simulate the real exam for a
    > while. The graphical user interface of this application is horrible : a

    much
    > smaller non-resizable window with questions, code snippets and bulleted
    > answers resides within the main window. During "exam" which runs at a

    speed
    > 50 questions in 50 minutes, I have to scroll up and down all the time,

    which

    Lorne Smith, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Ramon Guest

    See my previous post (Passed 70-315) about the time on
    the exams.

    message

    Ramon, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Ramon Guest

    Sorry, Lorne, I replied to your post, but I was supossed
    to reply to Aleksey.

    Ramon, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Thanks Lorne, you've been most helpful.

    Aleksey Pilipenko, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Lorne Smith Guest

    It happens :)

    Lorne Smith, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Aleksey Pilipenko

    Curly Guest

    From what I've seen, the MS practice tests do not emulate
    the user interface of the real exams. I agree - there's
    something really goofy about those but I wouldn't worry
    about it. The real tests are very easy to use and
    understand. I never had any difficulty with having to
    scroll around to re-read questions or anything like that.
    No keyholes.

    I personally think it is inadvisable to spend anymore time
    on the MS practice tests than to just go through the
    questions - untimed. It might help identify areas where
    you need to study more. Even then your time might be
    better spent elsewhere.

    Curly, Dec 5, 2003