  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    First learn what MCSD and MCSE are, then you will know which is better for
    you personally. Neither of them pay you anything; you actually have to pay
    to take the exams.
    WKidd

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    McD's pays the same starting salary no matter what certification you have.

    T-Bone, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    Brad Guest

    Ha Ha :))

    Brad, Sep 13, 2004
  5. >mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    up, down & across.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\146254.htm (9/13/2004 10:22:14

    AM) #
    > mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    I'm going to get both. I know it's 11 exams but I
    figure I'll get paid twice as much!

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    In theory, there is no difference

    kpg, Sep 13, 2004
  7. >I'm going to get both. I know it's 11 exams but I
    >figure I'll get paid twice as much!

    you should be able to work it so that you will be able to get your
    mcdba for free!!! and then you can earn THREE times as much!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i always thought of it as what i wanted to do...
    if i wanted to do programming then its always development related
    certification.

    if its admin then i would have gone in for MCSE... oh well... i guess people
    nowadays just care about the money (dont blame them)... they would do just
    about anything as long as it pays..

    saying that... there are some interesting things i can think of

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  9. >saying that... there are some interesting things i can think of

    GT 40 perhaps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  10. Guest

    Hermit Dave Guest

    nah all of 40 inches is beyond my imagination

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  11. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote
    > up, down & across.

    Wouldn't going diagonally save time?

    T-Bone, Sep 13, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > up, down & across.

    in a warm bath with the door locked and the gas on (pilot light out)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004
  13. >> up, down & across.

    >Wouldn't going diagonally save time?

    interesting concept.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 13, 2004
  14. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:24:04 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg () said,
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\146254.htm (9/13/2004 10:22:14

    > AM) #
    > > mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    > I'm going to get both. I know it's 11 exams but I
    > figure I'll get paid twice as much!

    I hate to burst your bubble...
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 13, 2004
  15. Guest

    Hermit Dave Guest

    aaaah c'mon you should have waited a while till the reality hits him.... :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  16. Guest

    Hermit Dave Guest

    unless you join a small - rather ultra small firm... they wouldnt require
    you to do both... it will be one of the two... if you even do manage to get
    job as both... trust me you gonna get shafted by both teams because both
    will think you are butting head in their stuff when you should be doing the
    other. (I personally know a person who talked to each person as if he knew
    everything about their work... and i have never seen a guy who was that
    hated before...

    Plus small.. rather ultra small arent the most paying ones.

    Big ones prefer people who make their mind... the place i work... there are
    dedicated dbas.. there is a big team of admins... and there are
    developers...

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\146384.htm (9/13/2004 3:53:23 PM)
    >#
    > circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:24:04 -0500, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg () said,
    >> > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\146254.htm (9/13/2004
    >> > 10:22:14

    >> AM) #
    >> > mcsd or mcse?? which is better and better paying?

    >> I'm going to get both. I know it's 11 exams but I
    >> figure I'll get paid twice as much!
    >>

    > I hate to burst your bubble...

    Don't burst my bubble.
    It's nice inside my bubble.

    kpg, Sep 13, 2004
  18. Hi,

    The real issue isn't "Which is better paying?" but rather which would fit
    you the best. If you do something you like you'll work hard and gain
    expertise and then hopefully your salary will follow your knowledge and
    experience. If you hate your job then you won't perform well.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 14, 2004
  19. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:51:03 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Hermit Dave
    () said,

    > aaaah c'mon you should have waited a while till the reality hits him.... :)

    That’s just mean. ;-)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    >> aaaah c'mon you should have waited a while till the reality hits
    >>

    > That's just mean. ;-)

    so then you didn't wait, why?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30