  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi. I'm from turkey. I have MCSD.NET
    Guest, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Hello,

    Congrats. :)

    --

    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT
    http://www.ceciu.ro (available soon :))

    <> wrote in message
    news:0ae301c4f986$f8e83d40$...
    > Hi. I'm from turkey. I have MCSD.NET
    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 13, 2005

  3. >Hi. I'm from turkey. I have MCSD.NET

    Hi turkey!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Do you have a sister? However, much your parents are asking for her, I'll
    pay double.

    Guest, Jan 14, 2005
  5. >Do you have a sister? However, much your parents are asking for her, I'll
    >pay double.

    you've seen the pics then :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005