MCSD.net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, May 12, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Where did you bought that bundle (at 150$). I would be
    very interested in it also.

    Thank you.
    Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay

    interested here are the study materials I used and order
    of exams I took:

    >Order of Exams:
    >70-316
    >70-320
    >70-229
    >70-315
    >70-300
    >
    >First off, I bought the MS-Press bundle for MCSD.net

    (Four books and some cd's) for $150. Included books for 70-
    315/70-316/7-320/70-300 (and the vb.net counterparts).
    Found most of these to be good and a fairly easy read.

    >ExamCram2 for each test, most were good - the SQL one (70-

    229) was not so good, the 70-300 one was very good.
    >Since 70-316 was my first exam, I tried out MeasureUp but

    wasn't crazy about it and did not use it going forward.

    >Overall it was a good process, you do get a broader

    understanding of the products by going through this.

    >Best test score - 70-320
    >Worst test score - 70-229 (I actually thought I was doing

    the best during this exam, guess I was wrong)

    Guest, May 12, 2004

  2. I picked it up at barnes and noble. It was $165 but I had a 10% discount card. That was for the soft cover version of the books by that was fine with me - saves space on the bookshelf.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=, May 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Russ Guest

    Bookpool.com has the bundle for $104. I buy all my technical books at
    Bookpool.com because of the great prices and great service.

    Russ

    Russ, May 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Mike Guest

    You sound like you work there :)

    If I didn't agree with you I'd think you did :)

    Mike, May 20, 2004