    it step by step?I have all the Tesking , Sybex guide,
    correct exams guide . Should I use them?Thanks for paying
    attention to mys message.Sorry for my bad English.:)
    lak, Oct 24, 2003

  2. lak

    Jaime Guest

    I would take one test at a time and transcended is really good.
    Jaime, Oct 24, 2003

  3. lak

    Guest Guest

    TestKing is a braindump. It is cheating and illegal. As I
    have stated in the past, this is one of the reason why my
    job went to Singapore. Supposedly, Overseas countries are
    more educated in the technologies but the truth of the
    matter is, they know how to cheat. sorry but this is about
    the 8th freakin post where people keep talking about
    braindumps that they have in their possesion to use to get
    their certs and they have all been overseas.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2003
  4. lak

    hammer Guest

    Well
    You are right.
    Using brain dumps such as testking (as it is mentioned
    here - i am not sure if it a site or CD) and Trancender
    (well, legal but not sure if it is moral - to provide
    similar Q's - on a moral scale all these fall on same
    line) is no way good if you do it without having thourough
    knowledge and understanding of subject.
    At the sametime it is totally a false blame that overseas
    people are cheating and not worthy. If at all you get a
    chance to work overseas, you will realize that they are
    relatively more sincere than us, harworking, highly
    techinical and very systematic in implementing processes.
    It may not be fair (oflate it has become hobby for us) to
    blame others when our companies ty to get-rid of us
    because they get better work for lowcost. Other countries
    have a right to offer their services and it is upto us to
    take them or not. We did the same/similar in other trades
    under the name of freedom.

    hammer, Oct 26, 2003