mcsd .net vb windows application

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by IMRAN SAROIA, May 17, 2004.

  1. IMRAN SAROIA

    IMRAN SAROIA Guest

    Look Microsfot's Certification site:

    Make sure that your are proficient in:

    1) Knowledge of .Net framework
    2) Object oridented programming in .Net
    3) Creating User Interface (Forms, menus, controls,
    validating input)
    4) Proper testing and debugging of applications
    5) Data Access Using ADO.net and XML data store
    6) Customer Controls, GDI+ etc.
    7) Printing and print preview, accessing and invoking
    Components, accessibility features in .Net, Implementing
    Help system
    8) Globalization and Localization
    9) Assemblies, Configuration and Secruity (Application and code level
    security)
    10) Deploying application.

    Books recommended by Microsoft on their site are good
    enough but you can search more titles on Amazon.

    Regards

    Imran Saroia
    MCP

    Chakrapanireddy, May 17, 2004