    Can anyone recommend me the good dumps or crams or free exam simulations?

    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFycnk=?=, Oct 24, 2005

  2. dear friend;
    it is very nice that we are going to have a new good member like you in our
    mcsd.net community.
    about your first question, well it depends on you, what ever you like to
    take you can start with. for me i started with 315 web application with c#,
    because i know my self better in asp.net and when i passed that i gave me a
    good motivation, there for start with the one you learn and feel your self
    good in.
    about the secound question i really do not know where and how to advise you
    because i used none of such free simulations!! i just used microsoft books
    for prepairing for the exam and that was enough to pass:) with high rates!!!
    good luck and wish to hear your nice news soon, i say nice because i belive
    that you`ll make it soon :)

    --
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    happy coding

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=, Oct 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGFycnk=?=

    Guest

    Hi mos2128,

    I'm quite surpised about what you have said..... that you could pass
    the exam with goin through only the MS Press books. Is it true ? Did
    you pass your exam relying only on the MS Press book for that
    particular exam ? Didn't you even go through braindumps and other
    external resources ? Because Im quite surpirsed since ppl say that you
    need a lot of practice to get thru the exam ( leave the high rates
    aside ) with a reasonable rate.

    Im trying to get thru the 70-316 before the end of this year. But
    Im not quite sure if Im upto it. I hav read the entire books from MS
    Press. Thing I cant get to grips is with how am I to know whether the
    knowledge I've acquired from MS Press is enough for me to go and sit
    the exam today.

    Thanx,
    Eraj

    , Oct 26, 2005
  4. dear eraj;
    to be hounest i did so, and because i did not have enough money to buy such
    briandumps or other companies i used just MS press, but at the same time it
    was not that much easy as people thinks:) but i trusted my knowledge and done
    it. offcourse practis have got a big role in such exams, i used MS advise to
    enter the exam, they saya that try to eneter the exam after you have at least
    2 years of expireince in this section. any way belive me that you all can
    make it, and it is not that much hard as you think, just study well, and
    belive in the deep of you heart that you`ll pass and you`ll pass it !
    about the rates i made all above 900 excluding 070-300 which i pass it with
    802 point and for 070-320 i have pass it with above 980 point s:) all that
    because i belive in my self and the knowledge that i have and you can do so.
    i`m prepairing now to be mct soon :)

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Hi there,

    (please scuse my english)

    just to add that I also passed all my exams without any form of cheating
    (Ms Press, MOC, experience and a lot of practice). I had my MCSD.NET on
    november 2002 with a beta version of 70-300 (at that time, no cheats nor cram
    exams was available)

    Please do not encourage cheating, this will just make our title deprecated.
    Those certifications should be a recognition of your knowledge and experience!

    Good luck for your 70-316.... try to not cheat, please!

    Martin Descoteaux
    mcsd, mcad, mcsa, mcdst, mct, msdn speaker
    ciw, ciw instructor

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluRA==?=, Oct 31, 2005
  6. I rightly agree. Even if you do pass the exams using those "braindump" sites,
    you will not have the necessary knowledge and expertise to back the
    certification. And your cert. will have no value to you or your poor company.

    When it comes to actually developing software and problem solving, you are
    going to have a hard time indeed. You only have yourself to blame, so its
    just not worth it.

    --
    MCAD.NET

    =?Utf-8?B?Lk5FVCBSYWNlcg==?=, Nov 5, 2005