MCSD .NET News on the TrainCert Site

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by ¢harlie, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. ¢harlie

    ¢harlie Guest

    lol

    Thanks for the humorous insight.

    "Davin Mickelson" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Anyone wishing to learn the latest news about the MCSD.NET certification
    > should navigate their web browsers to:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp
    >
    > Here are two examples of the "leading edge" information you can find

    there:

    > 1) Order a free exam voucher for Exam 70-300 starting March 1, 2003

    through
    > September 30th, 2003, if you are an MCSD on the Microsoft Visual Studio®

    6.0

    ¢harlie, Dec 19, 2003

  2. I was going to say... hope you're kidding...

    Cheers!

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 19, 2003
  4. ¢harlie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Good one Davin, still laughing at that one now!

    I guess the Grunt in charge of the site has been on sick leave for
    several months or as been re-assigned to hunt down those products
    which use Java!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  5. ¢harlie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > Just trying to keep them on their toes.

    You're fired! For not doing a good job!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Of course.

    At this point, I am quite sure the MS TrainCert team would use my picture
    for a dart board, with my past history of complaints and cynicism.

    Just trying to keep them on their toes.

    Slainte,
    Davin

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 19, 2003