    experience, what score would one need to get on the 70-315
    measure-up exam (taking new questions not seen before) in
    order to pass the real deal?

    Bryan, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Though I can't help, I'd like to know this as well- I found MeasureUp quite
    hard, do you agree?

    Justin D

    Justin Dutoit, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Grok Guest

    Hard is how you should want it. Harder, at least, than the real
    thing. When you can comfortably pass the harder exams, does it not
    make sense that you will pass the actual certification exam?

    Grok

    Grok, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Stuart Guest

    I've used the MeasureUp test exams for Web APps with
    VB.NET and XML Web Services with C#. Both times I
    found they were really useful and very similar to
    questions on the actual exam.

    They tend to be harder than the actual exam.

    -Stuart

    <>

    Stuart, Aug 18, 2003