    software to have, ...)

    thanks

    Session

    Session, May 27, 2004

  2. Experience, Experience, Experience...

    As 'Bob' said in an earlier post, get out and about and meet people,
    getting involved with user groups & sig's, are great ways in which to
    get your name known. Once you get your name know, and if you're any
    good (and not just at 'coding') , your reputation will grow.

    BTW, it takes many years to become a top notch 'consultant', and even
    more to get a good reputation.

    Make sure you get a good accountant (and lawyer!) and join a
    professional body.

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 07:09:27 -0700, "Session"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm a new mcsd .net professional looking for various
    >opportunities. I'm planning to eventually turning to
    >consulting, so I would like to know if there are any IT
    >consultants out there who could give me tips on getting
    >started (finding contracts, networking, hardware and
    >software to have, ...)
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >Session

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 27, 2004

  3. Much harder exam.. working on concepts, not example situations

    Less questions but focus on concepts

    =?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8gUm9zYSAoTVNGKQ==?=, Jun 2, 2004