    MCSD.NET, but my transcript only shows me as a MCAD
    on .NET. Does anyone have any further information?

    Thanks.

    Don Loughran, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Don Loughran

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I thought I saw a page on the MCSD.NET certification site
    >that said that an MCSD on VB6 would be considered as a
    >fullfilment of the elective requirements for MCSD.NET.

    You thought wrong....

    Kline Sphere, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Don Loughran

    Jay Walters Guest

    Never heard of it... Sorry.

    Jay Walters, Oct 19, 2003
  4. "Jay Walters" <> wrote in message news:<01a101c3968b$c25b74e0$>...
    > Never heard of it... Sorry.

    Check out http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp
    for requirements on elective exams for MCSD.NET.

    One of the more common elective exams for MCSD VS6 is 70-229,
    Designing and Implementing DBs with MS SQL Server. If you took this
    elective for your MCSD VS6, then it can be used for MCSD.NET as well.
    Only a few VS6 track electives carried over to the new .NET track.
    Check out the hyperlink above for more info...

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Don Loughran

    Jaime Guest

    It's really the best choice because it means you only have to take 2 more
    test for your MCDBA, but I don't know anyone who takes any of the other
    electives anyway.

    Jaime, Oct 20, 2003