    Please forward me complete detailes regarding mcsd.net
    certification,how to register for exam,where
    can i write this exam in india?
    sudha, Nov 25, 2003

  2. sudha

    Guest Guest

    Hello. I am WKidd. Please send me your bank account number, routing number
    and full details regarding your account. Can I use your account to purchase
    online porn? Please hurry. Thank you.

    Guest, Nov 25, 2003

  3. sudha

    hello Guest

    hello, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Yes, lets all help another person from India take
    our jobs. I will volunteer to train you for the exam,
    then teach you my job so that my employer can fire me
    and hire you for half the wages.

    exams you take for MCAD

    Looking for a job?, Nov 26, 2003
  5. sudha

    Guest Guest

    I wish my boss would find an Indian guy to take over my job. I could then
    move on to something else.

    Guest, Nov 26, 2003
  6. sudha

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hello. I am WKidd. Please send me your bank account number, routing number
    >and full details regarding your account. Can I use your account to purchase
    >online porn? Please hurry. Thank you.

    Cool. Should be with now...
    Kline Sphere, Nov 26, 2003
  7. sudha

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Yes, lets all help another person from India take
    >our jobs. I will volunteer to train you for the exam,
    >then teach you my job so that my employer can fire me
    >and hire you for half the wages.

    Never a truer word spoken in jest.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 26, 2003
  8. Why you complain, after all Christopher Columbus search for India, now
    people only correct old mistake : )))
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Nov 26, 2003
  9. sudha

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >after all Christopher Columbus search for India
    Bad mistake...
    Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2003