    yes, I am a fluent french speaker (just so that I don't
    get asked that by everyone). Thank you

    Session

    Session Mwamufiya, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Session Mwamufiya

    Mike Guest

    Hi session I know a friend that is hiring in Paris.

    BUT since I jsut saw your other post I don't think you are
    the kind of person he is looking for. Attitude is
    something his company cares greatly about. And it seems
    that you lack in that area.

    Sorry to disappoint but maybe next time be a little nicer.
    Mike

    Mike, Jun 1, 2004

  3. >Attitude is
    >something his company cares greatly about

    That is very true.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Session Mwamufiya

    JJ Guest

    Done on that Post

    stop beeing so voluntarious!

    JJ, Jun 1, 2004
  5. I'm not the one with an attitude problem, I simply pointed
    out how aggravating and abnoxious people were when they
    replied to posts just for the fun of exercising their
    fingers.

    It's your perogative not to assist me, but I don't see why
    your playing a cat and mouse game.

    Session

    Session Mwamufiya, Jun 5, 2004
  6. >I'm not the one with an attitude problem,

    No you are the one posting off posts to this ng.

    >I simply pointed
    >out how aggravating and abnoxious people were when they
    >replied to posts just for the fun of exercising their
    >fingers.

    Which posts were they then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004