    message when you can send me thios certifcation card.

    wiht faithfully
    rashed S. alkhoudary

    rashed S. Alkhoudary, Oct 21, 2003

  2. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Guest Guest

    Dear Rashed,

    We don't mail them anymore. You must pick up the certificate in person at
    your county tag office between the hours of 6:00pm and 7:30pm on Sunday.
    Please bring cash for the $120 processing fee.

    Thank You

    Guest, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Dear Rashed,

    We not have for receive the certificate from centre of exam, for today is
    not that is with. Please to remain card with MCSD.NET centre for test, and
    40 days of certificate to remain.

    Wiht faithfully,
    General Protection Fault

    General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003
  4. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >We don't mail them anymore. You must pick up the certificate in person at
    >your county tag office between the hours of 6:00pm and 7:30pm on Sunday.
    >Please bring cash for the $120 processing fee.

    Not true. If he/she were to post the request, including his/her credit
    card details, the request would be honored with 48 hours.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003
  5. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Dear Rashed,
    >
    >We not have for receive the certificate from centre of exam, for today is
    >not that is with. Please to remain card with MCSD.NET centre for test, and
    >40 days of certificate to remain.
    >
    >Wiht faithfully,
    >General Protection Fault

    You spelt center wrong, lol!

    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Actually, I'm from Canada, so I spelled it correclty.

    Since Rashed is likely from India, a former (?) British empire, he would
    also spell it "centre."

    Is it "spelt" or "spelled"?

    General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003
  7. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Actually, I'm from Canada, so I spelled it correclty.
    >
    >Since Rashed is likely from India, a former (?) British empire, he would
    >also spell it "centre."

    My mistake.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003
  8. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Jay Walters Guest

    We are a cruel species aren't we :)

    Lol

    Jay Walters, Oct 22, 2003
  9. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Jaime Guest

    rofl

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003
  10. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Jaime Guest

    sometimes they just ask for it.

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003
  11. Kline Sphere wrote:

    >>Actually, I'm from Canada, so I spelled it correclty.
    >>
    >>Since Rashed is likely from India, a former (?) British empire, he would
    >>also spell it "centre."

    > My mistake.

    No worries. No one cares anyway.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003
  12. In this case, he was begging for it.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003
  13. rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >In this case, he was begging for it.