    mainly becos I am familiar with 1.1 and going for MCPD would be like
    venturing into dark waters.What do you think??
    Also whats the best self study material for 70-315,70-316,70,320 and 70-300?
    =?Utf-8?B?YXJzMjAwNg==?=, Mar 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YXJzMjAwNg==?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    I recommend for 70-316, 70-315 and 70-320 the Amit Kalani books by Que
    publishing they really are as good as eveyone says they are. I have just
    ordered (well 1 week ago) :
    Enterprise Development with Visual Studio.NET, UML and MSF by J. Hansen, C.
    Thomsen which will hopefully turn up soon.....

    I do recommend to do MCSD if you have the skills today. This is what I
    decided as MCPD is not ready yet and I didn't want to do the betas (well I
    just missed it anyway).

    Good luck!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Apr 15, 2006