    Waiting for your expert comment.

    Thanks
    Marmik

    Marmik, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Marmik

    Darelc Guest

    AD is Applications Developer
    SD is Solutions Developer.
    You will become an MCAD on your way to MCSD,
    and be recognized as an MCP for each exam passed.
    Go to Microsoft.com website and find the criteria,
    you will see the difference.

    MCSD and MCAD ?

    Darelc, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Marmik

    Nadia Guest

    for mcad we need to write three exams two core and 1
    elective(based on our choise or of the insitute that u
    go). MCSD ( u have to take 3 core exams 1 analysis and 1
    elective) out of which the analyisis is the tough one i
    heard. So if u do mcse u are automatically MCAD. You can
    be more clear about the details of these exams(core,
    analysis and Elective) by visiting microsoft website and
    then go for training and cert of mcsd and mcad.
    Bye take care
    Nadia

    Nadia, Jul 17, 2004