    Kalyan

    --
    Kalyan
    =?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?=, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Kalyan wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I guess I am asking a question, which must have been asked a million times
    > before . I would like to know how to take the certification exams, register
    > for an
    > exam, and also find the exam dates and locations.
    >
    > I could not find this information on Microsoft certification site.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Kalyan

    First hits on google.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/default.mspx

    MG
    Mostly Gizzards, Oct 30, 2007

  3. Found it. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    Looks like prometric is the only one from whom i can take the exam from. But
    i could not find the tests i want to take. I am planning to tale MCSD exams.

    --
    Kalyan

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?=, Oct 30, 2007