    Certifications / Exams for Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server 2008?

    I can t find any info on Ms's site.

    Thanks in Advance

    Neil, Feb 29, 2008

  2. Hi Neil, look at these links. There is not a direct path from MCAD/MCSD to
    2008, but sure there is on 2005 and then you can upgrade to 2008 (when
    available)

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vstudio/2008/default.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/vstudio/2008/default.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.mspx