    Whenever i will finish my MCSD then i want to go for updation also .Please
    give me right suggession.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?U29uYWxpIFNuZWhh?=, Mar 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U29uYWxpIFNuZWhh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 24, 5:05 pm, Sonali Sneha <Sonali
    > wrote:
    > I have passed Exam no. 070-316 on 22nd Jan 2007 ,my Registration: 056SYD52FF,
    > i want toregister my name on the site of microsoft .Please guide me How can
    > i register my name . my MCSD training is going on at Nagpur (Maharastra)
    > India.
    > Whenever i will finish my MCSD then i want to go for updation also .Please
    > give me right suggession.
    > Thanks.

    Go to the MCP member site : <https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/
    default.aspx> and login with a Windows Live ID.

    Note: You don't have to provide your Reg. id. in a public newsgroup.
    Ask general questions and do not provide details that can be used to
    identify you. This is the internet. ;-)

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps