MCSD for .NET Question

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by PartyAnimal, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. PartyAnimal

    PartyAnimal Guest

    hi there

    I want to do MCSD for .NET and my questions are as follows:

    1. With the release of VS.NET 2k5 (Whidbey), will there
    be different Exams for this version?

    2. Should i wait for exams papers to be released for this
    version? or should i do MCSD.NET for VS.NET 2k3 ?

    3. Is MCSD for .NET exams varies with every new release of
    VS.NET or remains the same?

    Detailed explanation would be greate help : ) plzzzz help
    me out here for theses questions?

    Kind regards
    partyanimal

    PartyAnimal, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Hi Party,

    1. No one knows. However, new exams are usually deployed if a product is
    popular enough to justify the expense of developing new exams.
    2. That's up to you. What are your goals for certification? Do you want to
    use it as a learning tool, or are you currently looking for a job or a
    promotion?
    3. See #1. Furthermore, I've seen exams for multiple versions of products be
    live at the same time. (SQL Server 7 and SQL Server 2000, VS6 and VS.NET,
    various versions of Windows)

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 1, 2005