    I want to know
    Is there any cetification for only ASP.net? or I have to
    undergo whole .Net certification.
    Sachin D, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Sachin D

    Scott Guest

    You can get "MCP" status by passing any of the exams, so
    you might want to just pick the one for .NET web
    applications in the language of your choice.

    In Addition to the MCSD, there's the MCAD cert, which
    require only three exams (as opposed the the five
    required for MCSD.NET certifcation). However, I believe
    the exams you pass on the MCAD can be credited toward the
    MCSD cert, so the MCAD can be a stepping stone, so to
    speak.

    -Scott
    MCSD

    Scott, Aug 27, 2003