    Administration for Dummies

    why I am not surprised that administration is for dummies ;-)

    :)) Valko

    valko, Sep 21, 2004

  2. valko

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, valko climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > did anybody knows did we will get soon MCSD for dummies book set?
    >
    > it appears that soon will be MCSE for dimmies see Windows 2000
    > Administration for Dummies
    >
    > why I am not surprised that administration is for dummies ;-)
    >
    >:)) Valko

    Yer killing me here!

    LOLOLOLOL

    JaR
    Vastly Amused Thug

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004

  3. valko

    Hermit Dave Guest

    from mcad ng post
    lol.... whoever's using 2000 is a dummy either way... :)
    well i could try and teach a language in 24 hours though i only had one
    student ... taught C++ in 2 and half hours and after than decided that he
    was better off with data warehousing.

    but yeah you could list all the dumps in the world and you would have MCSD
    in 24 hours. And a whole lot of people who love you for it... lol who cares
    about programming... all they care about is cert... though i havent found a
    use for it... wouldnt even help me keep warm in the winter... would last a
    min if i burn it... lol

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  4. valko

    Guest Guest

    Are you perhaps looking for what are called "brain dumps". That's what
    "dummies" typically use when preparing for their MCSD.

    Guest, Sep 22, 2004