  1. hi, am planning to give my MCSD exams starting with 70-315/316. Can anyone
    guide me as to how to get started with this? Books? Links?
    thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmV3Ymll?=, Jun 7, 2005

  2. These are the best prep tools for the C# track of MCAD.

    MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
    Starter C# book : http://tinyurl.com/8cgvl

    The last 3 are for additional/pre-prep on ADO, ASP & C# itself.

    Good luck !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Exam simulation software is always a good investment. I’ve used Trancender
    for years and have never failed an exam.

    =?Utf-8?B?bXlodW1tYQ==?=, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Is it always necessary to start the exam with the core exams ? I thought of
    taking the elective ( 70-229).

    And any good links for books to Sql Server 2000 ?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYUdhbmFwYXRoeQ==?=, Aug 12, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bmV3Ymll?=

    DST Guest

    There is no mandatory order, if you've never taken a MS exam, it's best
    to start with the subject you know best.

    DST

    DST, Aug 12, 2005
  6. Chris Kennedy, Aug 16, 2005