    I would like to write 70-300 and 70-229
    please help,what should I do so that I can be prepared
    and what kind of material should I use

    philadelphia76ers, May 24, 2005

  2. philadelphia76ers

    cdury Guest

    You can buy practice tests from a number of sources. I find these
    worthwile to judge my readiness for the actual exam, rather than a
    learning experience. However, most of the practice exams that I've
    done, all from SelfTestSoftware.com usually have questions that appear
    verbatim on the actual exam. You can also look up "braindumps" to find
    some questions that might appear on your exam. Beware of memorizing
    these things because if you do you might pass the exam but you won't
    know why and that defeats the purpose of the whole exercise.

    cdury, May 28, 2005