    for the certification ? What is the most occuring case?

    Regards!
    M.

    Marten, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Marten

    Ivor Guest

    Be nice to your boss. Mine put me through an MCSE course and I told
    them it was much good without the exam. Your case is that by doing
    the exam, you really raise your game and develop a much fuller
    understanding of the subject.
    If you do get your boss to agree, try and get the cost for a couple of
    extra exams thrown in. Unless your really good and working in the
    field, there's a good chance you might fail one or two and this should
    be factored in when trying to get certification.
    Ivor

    Ivor, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Marten

    Ivor Guest

    Hi Martin, BTW I've just bought the books on ebay, if you want to keep
    in touch, feel free to contact me and let me know how you are gettting
    on.
    Ivor
    NB
    edit my email address accordingly

    Ivor, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Marten

    Eric Guest

    Marten wrote:

    > I really would like to get my MCSD certification. Next
    > week I'll by the "MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Kit: NET
    > Core Requirements"-books. The price of these books is ok
    > for me. But I have a problem with the price of each exam!

    I would get the Kalani or Gunderloy books instead.

    > Now my question is: How do you guys/girls get certified?
    > Do YOU pay for the exams and books ? Or does your BOSS pay
    > for the certification ? What is the most occuring case?

    My company will re-imburse for the cost of the test, but only if we
    pass. They don't give any time off for studying or taking the test :-(

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 19, 2004
  5. >Unless your really good and working in the
    >field

    should that statement go without saying!!!!!

    jesus, we seem intend on breeding more and more morons!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Marten

    UAError Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>Unless your really good and working in the
    >>field

    >should that statement go without saying!!!!!
    >
    >jesus, we seem intend on breeding more and more morons!
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Why do I think you'll find the following short story amusing
    (and horrifying):

    The Marching Morons,
    by C. M. Kornbluth
    Galaxy, April, 1951.

    Found in:

    His Share of Glory: The Complete Short Science Fiction of
    C.M. Kornbluth
    by C. M. Kornbluth
    Hardcover: 670 pages
    Publisher: Nesfa Press; (April 1, 1997)
    ISBN: 0915368609

    2000x: The Marching Morons (Unabridged)
    C.M. Kornbluth
    Adapted for audio by Bert Ross
    http://www.audible.com/adbl/store/a...OX_000036&source_code=WSAZS01001102000&scic=0
    http://www.audible.com

    UAError, Aug 22, 2004
  7. Marten

    WhoCares Guest

    I wouldn't be so quick in pointing out morons here Kline.
    You can't even spell (ie intend, should be intent). You
    need to ease up a bit.

    WhoCares, Aug 23, 2004
  8. >I wouldn't be so quick in pointing out morons here Kline.
    >You can't even spell (ie intend, should be intent).

    wow I feel so <sic> insalted; thank god I have a pa...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  9. >Why do I think you'll find the following short story amusing
    >(and horrifying):
    >
    >The Marching Morons,

    will look it up.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004