    how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
    index in the each paper

    bye
    reetesh, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Hi Reetesh,

    Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning .

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 1, 2004

  3. what we really need here is an faq, why has no one has posted an faq
    beats me.....

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:49:57 -0700, "reetesh"
    <> wrote:

    >hi,
    >

    > i want to get the intformation about the MCSD exam
    > how many papers are come in the exam and what is the
    > index in the each paper
    >
    > bye

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Hi Kline Sphere,

    See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
    but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
    newsreader's window by now.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 1, 2004
  5. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Hey Cindy,

    Kline is just being a dork right now. There was a time when i got annoyed
    with NGs and stopped coming around... well in one of my ego-surfing session
    i saw kline refer some poor sod my way... again another time he was telling
    someone about the FAQs i had written a couple of months back.. That was one
    of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many innocent
    people dead)

    So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the piss...

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 2, 2004
  6. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    wow no comments for Kline!!!!

    wooohooooooooo :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 2, 2004
  7. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    no comments from him either... holycow.. something's seriously wrong with
    the world today..

    Hermit Dave, Sep 2, 2004
  8. >See Hermit Dave's post on 8/28 - "All you wanted to know about MCP/MCAD/MCSD
    >but were afraid to ask." Of course, it's scrolled out of the web-based
    >newsreader's window by now.

    lol!

    pls you send 2 me web-based news reader :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 2, 2004
  9. >That was one
    >of the reasons i came around (to ask him why did he want so many stupid
    >people removed from IT)

    IFYPFY

    >So dont you listen to him... Oye Kline... Stop taking the piss...

    out of who? me or the worthless sh*ts.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 2, 2004
  10. >wow no comments for Kline!!!!

    >wooohooooooooo :)

    give me chance, I'm busy!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 2, 2004
  11. >something's seriously wrong with
    >the world today..

    today and everyday.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 2, 2004
  12. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well i wouldnt care about worthless sh*ts in IT and i really hate the
    wannabe's who have no idea what the heck they are going on about.

    taking the piss was you telling me (and very other soul - who dont post
    stupid questions) that i am not posting the FAQs enough :)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 2, 2004
  13. To get to the web-based newsreader, first, you need to turn on your
    computer. Find the little button on the front....

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 2, 2004
  14. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    see i can be a good influence.. even cindy is using humour now :)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004
  15. Huh? You mean Kline Sphere didn't really know about the web based
    newsreader? <rofl>

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Sep 3, 2004
  16. reetesh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Cindy Winegarden climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > To get to the web-based newsreader, first, you need to turn on your
    > computer. Find the little button on the front....

    Here to help:

    http://www.business.utoledo.edu/kb/Laptop/TurnOn.asp

    JaR
    Helper Thug
    JaR, Sep 3, 2004
  17. reetesh

    Hermit Dave Guest

    maybe this would help him use web-based newsreaders

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/newsreader.mspx

    Hermit Dave, Sep 3, 2004
  18. >To get to the web-based newsreader, first, you need to turn on your
    >computer. Find the little button on the front....

    thank u, i pushed button but no web based news reader, just some very
    hot pot noddles!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2004
  19. >Huh? You mean Kline Sphere didn't really know about the web based
    >newsreader? <rofl>

    next you'll be telling me there are other ip ports other than 80
    &443!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2004
  20. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2004