    Just one question, if I give an exam and fail in it, does it show in my transcript?

    I would like to appear for ASP.NET paper but I am not too sure whether I'll clear it or not. I want to give the paper just on a trial basis. Will it have any impact in pursuing MCSD?

    TIA

    du, Feb 18, 2004

  2. du

    Guest Guest

    No it doesn't but if you faqil twice you have to wait for
    Two weeks to take the third one.

    Guest, Feb 18, 2004

  3. du

    du Guest

    Thanks!
    Maybe I'll take a trial then and hopefully clear it!

    du, Feb 18, 2004
  4. du

    Lorne Smith Guest

    You must have money to burn then... Good luck!!

    (You DO know you have to pay again for a retest don't you?)

    Lorne Smith, Feb 18, 2004
  5. du

    Satish A Guest

    All the best....

    Satish A, Feb 19, 2004
  6. du

    du Guest

    Oh yes, of course I do know that i'll need to pay again..
    thats why i m hoping that i clear it this time only

    du, Feb 19, 2004