    for the certification of VB.Net.

    Please advice how should I start.

    RGDS
    AG, Oct 17, 2003

  2. AG

    Jaime Guest

    Jaime, Oct 17, 2003

  3. really appreciate this kind of reply !!

    tnet.asp
    >"AG" <> wrote in

    message

    Laurent Desmons, Oct 17, 2003
  4. I think you should also have in mind that the MCAD.NET
    certification is a direct subset of the MCSD.NET
    certification, so you should start by completing MCAD
    first.

    good luck !

    Laurent Desmons, Oct 17, 2003
  5. AG

    Jaime Guest

    You have 6 yrs of experience on vb6, what do you want, us to hold your hand
    or buy the books for you? Go get some study material or use the MSDN
    library and take the tests.

    Jaime, Oct 17, 2003
  6. AG

    Humanity Guest

    Yes, I agree. Those URL-only replies are quite rude.
    I see so many of them here; kill me now.

    Humanity, Oct 19, 2003
  7. AG

    emg Guest

    "Humanity" <> wrote in message
    > Yes, I agree. Those URL-only replies are quite rude.
    > I see so many of them here; kill me now.

    I have to disagree.

    It's one thing when an end-user wanders into the Microsoft newsgroups
    looking for basic help with using a computer. A simple comment directing
    them to the appropriate group is the correct thing to do, a rude remark is
    incorrect.

    However, a so-called "developer" ought to be able to find Microsoft.com and
    search for Certification requirements. If they can't accomplish this
    simple task, they are sorely lacking in the initiative necessary to BE a
    software developer. How are they going to function in a professional
    environment where you are expected to research and solve your own problems
    quickly on a daily basis? If they've at least READ the requirements, and
    are confused by the language discussing the electives, or want to know about
    particular books or study materials, I have no problem with them posting the
    question although these questions as well could often be resolved by
    SEARCHING the history of this newsgroup rather than posting the question
    anew.

    I don't respond to these questions at all. If someone else is kind enough
    to take the time to post the same link over and over again, they are
    performing a service. They have put more effort into helping that person
    achieve his goals than the person is willing to put in himself. That does
    not excuse sarcastic remarks that others post - - but I see no rudeness in
    posting the link to the certification requirements page.
    emg, Oct 19, 2003