MCSD Exam Details

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2s=?=, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. How do we apply for this exam? I also want to know some links which provides
    sample test papers.
    =?Utf-8?B?c2s=?=, Jul 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2s=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 25, 11:06 am, sk <> wrote:
    > How do we apply for this exam?

    See <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/
    default.mspx>. At the present time, You can register online with
    either of the 2 test providers or you can find a testing center close
    to your location and register with them.

    > I also want to know some links which provides sample test papers.

    Do you mean Practice Tests ? CertGuard provides a listing of
    legitimate Practice Test Providers at <http://www.certguard.com/
    reviews.asp>
    Cerebrus, Jul 25, 2007